Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Baby Girl!











She finally made it! I was convinced that I was going to start having to charge her rent with all the time she stayed in, but she didn't like that idea so on Feb 26 she packed her bags and moved out. It was a long, hard process getting her here, but so worth it! We just love being parents! Her fingers are small but she already has Rob totally wrapped around them :) He is such a good dad and loves being with her every minute. It is so cute to see the 2 of them together. He is so protective of her and it's just cute!

4 comments:

Malaree said...

Jess she is absolutely GORGEOUS! Look at all of that hair! You guys made a beautiful baby :) I hope all is going well! Does she have a name?

Lindsay Family said...

She is so pretty and definately a Lindsay. I am so happy for you both. Can't wait to meet her. Congratulations.

Jesica Lindsay said...

Yay! What a little cutie! I can't wait to come and see her. You realize now that you guys broke the grandkids tie, it's now 5 girls and 4 boys. She's an adorable tie breaker!

Jeff and Rebecca said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable! I can just imagine how Rob would be with her... So cute!