Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally Leaving Denver

Ok, not all of us. Just the baby, the dog, and I. Rob is going to be stuck here for another month and a half until school gets done. Our little girl just wants to come meet everyone too badly to stay in my tummy without trouble. Rob is sending me to Utah to get set up with a doctor out there that will hopefully be a little better than the ones out here. Other than our baby threatening to come before Rob gets to Utah, life couldn't be better. It is so exhilarating to know that all this time in Denver is coming to a close and we can finally settle down. Somewhat I guess, shortly after Rob gets there our baby will come and we will see how settled we will be then! :)

2 comments:

Jeff and Rebecca said...

I'm so excited for you! It will be nice to see you again soon. I hope the trip back to Utah will be uneventful for you, and that the baby patiently waits her turn!

Malaree said...

Hey Jess! How are you doing? Jesica told me that you were going to have a little girl and I am so excited for you guys! I had to check out your blog when she told me and now I am going to add you to my list so I can check back on how you are doing! I am having a little boy- due on Feb. 8- we will see if I survive three kids under the age of three! YIKES! It has been so fun so far though. Tell Rob I said hello and take care of yourself!