Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's a Girl Baby!!!


Wahoo! We are half-way done!!! We found out on Tuesday, October 14th that we are having a baby girl! We went in for the ultrasound and the first thing the lady told us was that the baby looked like a frog. I freaked but then she said that it was sitting like a frog and she couldn't tell what it was. Of all the times for your kid to be modest! She did the rest of her measurements and scheduled us for another ultrasound. I guess Rob and I looked pretty downtrodden or pathetic or something like that because she said that she would squeeze us in after we talked to the doctor. We came back and after me jiggling my stomach around a little she said she was 100 % sure that we had a little girl! This lady was a little Russian woman and we couldn't really understand her when she was explaining all the different parts to us but she kept saying 'perfect' and 'most perfect I've seen'. I take that as a good sign! It is so good to know that everything is going great for our baby and that she is doing awesome!

2 comments:

Jeff and Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you're baby looks healthy, and how fun for you to have a girl!

Anonymous said...

YaY! congrats you two! So have you thought of any names?